5 Tblspn Sugar
5 Tblspn Milk Powder
2 Big Carrots/3 Medium Sized Carrots(Approx 200 gms)
2 Cardamom pods
3 Drops of Vanilla Essence
Few Cashews and Raisins
1/2 Tbspn Ghee
- First scrape the outer skin of carrot and cut into chunks.
- Then boil the carrots in water for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Break the eggs into a blender and add all the other ingredients including the cooked carrots.
- Discard the outer cover of cardamom.
- Now blend it until smooth paste is obtained.
- Heat a non stick coated pan and spoon the ghee to it.
- Fry the cashews and raisins in the ghee and pour the blended mixture to this.
- Now simmer and by closing the lid,cook for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- If cooked,a skewer inserted would come out clean.
- Now keep a plate upside down on the pan and turn the pan upside down to get the dish on the plate.
- Keep back the pan on flame and slide the cake with a spoon to the same pan or to a frying pan for the upper layer to get fried a little bit.