Now shall jump on to the recipe....
Preparation Time :10 Minutes,Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
2 Cups Cucumber Diced
1/2 Cup Sour Cream / Yoghurt
1 Cup Grated Coconut
1/2 Teaspoon Mustard seeds
5 Small Cloves of Garlic
Salt as per taste
3 Green Chillies / 3 Kaanthari mulak(spicy small chillies)
1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
Few Curry Leaves
2 Dried Red Chilli
1 1/2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1. Mix the diced cucumber with salt and keep it aside for half an hour.
2. Grind Sour Cream,coconut,mustard seeds,salt,green chillies and garlic until you get a smooth paste.
3. Now add in to the cucumber mixture and stir well.
4. In another wok,heat coconut oil and spoon in mustard seeds.When it splutters,add the dried red chillies and curry leaves.
5. Stir until the curry leaves turn crispier ie about 2 minutes and dump it to the cucumber mixture.
6. The kichadi is ready to be served....Cook with Green Event and Give Away of of Mery Tummy