Just after the show,I started preparing the cake for my toddler.By 11 at night I finished the work of my cake.Believe me,it tasted awesome.My toddler is too fond of cutting birthday cakes but his father seldom allow him to do so.So I thought of celebrating a fake birthday function just for kidding.We gave him a knife and clicked pics and he fed us cakes and we too fed him.It was fun with my little boy smiling happily that his wish was done.
Preparation time:10 minutes;Cooking time:20-25 minutes
3 1/2 Tblspn Maida
1.5 Tblspn Milk Powder
5/6 Tblspn Sugar
3/4 Tspn Vanilla Essence
1/2 Cup Coconut
3 Tblspn Milk
6 Tblspn Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Cup Whipped Cream(Either the packet powder whipped with milk or whipping cream with some icing sugar)
- First beat the eggs and sugar till pale.
- Add vanilla essence and beat again.
- Sieve the flour and milk powder through a fine sieve so dat each particles get separated.
- Add this flour milk powder mixture to the milk mixture little by little so that no lumps form.
- Brush a baking tray with some butter.
- And cook it ina preheated oven in 180 C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Insert a skewer into the cake to see if it is done.If the skewer comes out clean,then it is ready to b taken out.
- Flip to a plate and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Grind the freshly grated coconut,milk and sweetened condensed milk in a grinder and blend till a smooth paste is formed.Presentation
- First cut the cake horizontally.
- Then apply the coconut cream on the lower cake piece.
- Now keep the other piece on top and Cover it with whipped cream.
- Serve chilled after refrigerating for 1 hr.