Ingredients2 Tblspn Oil
2 medium Potatoes(Cubed)
50 Gms Fresh Green peas
3 to 4 Green Chillies
1 Tomato sliced
1Tspn Ginger Paste
1Tspn Garlic Paste
1/2 Tspn Turmeric powder
! Cup First Milk of Coconut(Juice of 1/2 of a grated coconut)
2 Cup Second Milk of Coconut
1/2 Tspn Garam Masala Powder
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion with some salt,until brown.
- Add green chilly,ginger garlic paste to it and then tomato and saute well.
- To this add the cubed vegetables and turmeric powder.
- Let it cook for 5 to 8 minutes and add second milk of coconut to it.
- Now let it cook for about 10 minutes and then add first milk of coconut.After adding first milk of coconut,stir continuously or else it tends to curdle.
- When it boils for 3 minutes,add garam masala powder and cilantro to it and cover with a lid.
Serve hot with naan,porotta,chappathi or battura.